We are a Grassroots program officially established in 2012 with over 85 female athletes currently in our California program. It's always been our mission to provide young ladies with opportunities to reach their maximum potential academically, athletically, and socially. We offer a very competitive athletic and continuous player developing environment that promotes confidence, teamwork, leadership, and discipline. Through our development, we currently have over 15 to 20 athletes in our National programs being recruited by Major DI and DII programs. Our 2022 Class feature Players that are highly rank in 2 counties.
We are an Elite Exposure program competing in only the major circuits. We have a veteran coaching and performance training staff with over 85 years of experience coaching at the high school and collegiate levels. Our staff is responsible for developing many players that are now competing at the NCAA and Pro levels. This year we have strengthened our rosters by having developed a few new D1 prospects, and currently expanding our grassroots platform to the East Coast and Northwest Pacific to provide greater opportunities for female athletes. For us, we look to compete against only the best while providing the greatest opportunity for our athletes.
· Elite Player development and enrichment Academy since 2007
· Certified and Proven Coaches
· Professional Performance Trainers and Nutrition Program
· ACL and Injury Prevention Education
· A Fully Customized Social Media integrated Player Recruiting Platform
· An Elite Exposure Program certified through the Major Circuits
· Early Exposure and players progress tracking at the MS Level
· NCAA, USAB, AAU, and Jr. NBA Certified
· Programs in 2 countries and 4 cities